cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am doing a scenario where I am receiving an asynchronous message in BPM and sending it Synchronously to the external system A.

When I get a response from the external system I have to check a condition in BPM and based on that either have to supress it or send it to another external system B.

My BPM works like this

Receive Step (Asynch)

Send Step (Synch)

Switch Step (with condition for the response message)

1. Branch: Transformation step for response message

2. Branch: No Step

The problem is that the System B component is not called even if the condition in the switch step is satisfied. I checked PE graph in moni and I can see the request message coming till Send Step (Synch).

Please guide

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

at least one of the branches in switch should be executed..

if not then i think the switch step must not be reached..chk if the sync send precious to switch is workign fine and u are getting the response..

also refresh SXI_Cache.....

sometimes after there is a error in BPM u have to delete the erroneous process instance using SWWL else the next message will alaso take that erroneous process instaqnce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting a response and can see it in Moni with my integration process as receiver.

But the flow of respnse message is not visible in PE graph representation

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

The for the response message how can I check the condition as currently the response is not entering the switch step...

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the condition that you specified in the switch?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the message type you have mentioned for response of Sync Send step is appropriate. Try to put send async to system B just after Sync send (without using switch) to verify if the problem is with the response message.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have kept a syncj send step (message: response).

After this in moni for response message the BPM is acting as both sender and receiver...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the BPM execution steps in the t-code swwl,may be you can find,where the response message struck in the BPM.

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I cannot see my BPM in transaction swwl.

I have to send the response message from System A, which is coming to BPM, to an external system.

I have added a Asynch Send Step after the Synch Send Step with receiver from Response to Message.

In Response to Message I have kept the response service interface.

Still the response is not going out of BPM to System B

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the filters in the t-code SWWLl,the status of the bpm with errors,you find the log of the bpm.

Answers (0)