Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI is not getting to NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem with RFC,

i have created JCos and tested and i got success message for both metadata and model date JCos

Now my problem is when i create model object i enter all the properties like object name, package and JCo

details and now i am not getting next button enabling to enter the server details and then FM.

please suggest me what could be the problem.

i enter the correctly j2ee engine details in NWDS, and it is working for UI elements.

Thanks,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Server details you have to Enter ABAP server details not J2EE details.

Get thosedetails such as server number,client number, etcfrom basis and eneter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

I believe you are copying and pasting the modeldata and metadata destinations. In the process, it seems like space is also getting added in the end of it. You need to remove them. Also, enter the package name in small letters and no spaces in between or in the ends. No spaces for Model Name as well.

J2EE Engine Details doesn't make any difference in importing a function module.

Regards,

Tushar Sinha

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni

Please check the values for Object name, Package and JCO.

JCO name must be same as JCO Destination in Content Administator >> Web Dynpro, please Copy the Jco name from here and paste it during model creation.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check whether you are getting any errors at that time. Still if no error is coming and next button is disabled

then try to type any thing in one of the jco destination and and then delete that extra bit you typed, sometimes error will be visible at that time. And also check that you are not using any specail characters in the name given for Jco or object name.

Thanks

Sarbjeet