cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversing the status in insp lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Pls advise how to reverse the insp lot status from INSP to REL and from UD to INSP? Pls advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

insp lot status from INSP to REL :-->This means inspection needed & RR needs to be done.it is always with reference to REL only.CRTD can be change to REL .

UD to INSP-->

Use SAP Note 175842 for UD reversal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sujit, i have made wrong recording, so i want to dlete those results recording. is it possible to delete those so that the insp lot status changes to REL?

Pls brief after applying s-note, what we should do? i mean how to everse UD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sujit, i have made wrong recording, so i want to dlete those results recording. is it possible to delete those so that the insp lot status changes to REL?

Not possible.You can not delete the RR untill & unless you have made all char as long term inspection.

otherwise changing/ deleting RR not possible

ls brief after applying s-note, what we should do? i mean how to everse UD?

make a tcode with the note.You have to enter the inspection lot & execute .status will change from SPCO to SPRQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav,

As per SAP best practice 'You cannot reverse a usage decision which has already been made', hence do it very carefully. Please refer SAP note no .33924 which clearly tells us about this.

Especially if the material is raw material (GR against PO) and have excise then once you clear (given UD) the lot reversal of same document is not possible.

Best way to go for it is post stock to block and then send back the material.

In GR against production order you can reverse the document as no excise issue is involved in to it.

you can cancel UD (status will be LTCA) but again that is just status change, posted stocks are not reversed.

In stray case one can use note for reversal of UD, but SAP don't support on the deficits and related matters raised due to this reversal.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Answers (0)