cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reverse PR in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I decide to delete one activity in network, but we already do PO for this activity, which T-code we can use to reverse the PO and PR, or should we delete PR, PO before we delete activity? which t-code to use? thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot reverse PR / PO. What you can do is delete line item of it And tick closed tick mark.

T code to be used is PR : ME52N , PO : Me22N.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but we have already pay the advance payment against the PO, can't delete, which t-code need to reverse or delete the advanced payment? after reverse, can we delete PR/PO?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you have executed whole purchase cycle, i.e PR, PO, GR, GI , Vendor payment - Invoice Verification, I suggest in that case you to check with your MM consultant. You get the reference of all the docuemtns in PO line item mostly in history tab (not in access of SAP ) so,just check it out.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem now is if I already created PR, PO and make down payment, no goods receipt, I can't delete that activity because of PO commitment, what should I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

chrisfico,

1. Reverse the vendor advance payment. (which trnx you have used for the down?), you may use FB08 trnx for reversing the document.

2. Then delete the PO line item.

3. Then deleted the PR line item, if the PR is created through ME51N, you can do it in ME52N or if you have created PR through Project (CJ02/CJ20Netc..) then you have to go to the network activity choose the line item, click on material component button at the bottom, then select the material line items and choose delete button.

4. Now you will be able to delete the Activity.

regards,

praveen