Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Account groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I need to secure vendor account. I have some roles which gives access to vendor account using transaction (FBL1N) but some reason I can't restrict this by any authorization objects. Please provide you input.

If I go for standard authorization objects then these are the auth objects I have that I can play with

F_BKPF_BLA

F_BKPF_BUK

F_BKPF_GSB

F_BKPF_KOA

F_FAGL_LDR

F_IT_ALV

F_KNA1_BUK

F_LFA1_BEK

I insertied manually this authorizaion object ( F_LFA1_GRP ) still doesn't work. Please advise if any other alternative we have.

Thanks

Faisal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try reading the documentation on the objects?

F1 and double-click are your friend here...

Cheers,

Julius

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try reading the documentation on the objects?

F1 and double-click are your friend here...

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Julius,

I'm talking about vendor account groups, that may be restricted by (F_LFA1_BEK) this auth object using Auth group. But I wanted to know if there is any other way to do this.

I'm trying to restrict vendor account group using these two transactions ( FK10N & FBL1N). I might have to bring this auth obejct (F_LFA1_BEK) into my role and try to restrict it but I was wondering if there is any other way to restrict it, or is this the only way we can do this.

Thanks

Faisal

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal

Restrict with object F_BKPF_KOA for account type (KOART) as K. However below are other suitable values as well.

A Assets

D Customers

K Vendors

M Material

S G/L accounts

Arpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share how did you resolved this? Thanks!

regards,

Grace