cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating a sales promotion vb31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to create a sales promotion in VB31..I get a error ....number range doesnt exist for rebate...can some one tell me where to assign number range to promotion in IMG.

I create a promotionin img> SD> basic functions >pricing>pricing agreements-->define promotions.

I read sales deals can be assigned to promotions...but where can i assign deals to promotion? in IMG? please throw some light on this.

Thank You

Challa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Challa,

I think the required setting has not been done.

Go to SPRO--> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Agreements

One more thing, Go to Google and search with term "SAP SD Sales Deal & promotion" --> The first result of slide share will help you to resolve your issue.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Apr 1, 2010 9:58 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain here

img> SD> basic functions >pricing>pricing agreements-->define promotions > Maintain Number Ranges for agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not allowing to create or assign any number ranges here. can you please tell mw where to create number ranges.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use vb(1 t code

and then use following procedure this will resolved your issue.

After entering vb(1 t code click on groups->group>Insert>then create new group for protion and assign number range for that this will be separate number range for promotion for that group but required to create promotion type and it should assign to that group that u must know how to assign

If helpful please rewards.

Regards.

Sandeep.

prakash_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

To assign number range is very tricky and many experts are struggling to find exact configuration steps. I am just elaborating steps in details what Sandeep Tillo has described. Steps are:

IMG/Sales & Dist/Pricing/Pricing Agreement/Define Promotion-->Maintain Number range for agreement.

Click on Pencil button Group. So you will have a group. (you can create new group also by clicking top menu group-->Insert then in screen you can write new group).

At the bottom of screen you will find your newly created Promotion & Deal. First double click your Promotion which will turn from black to blue. Then check mark the group which you wish to insert, then go to top menu-->Edit-->Assign element group. So your bottom promotion will be up in this Group folder. Save data.

Same way you can do for other Deals. Trust this will be helpful to other friends as I did not see any clear reply in the forum. Hope moderator will not mind.

Thanks

Prakash P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales deal are assigned to promotions in SAP Easy Access screen....Create a promotion through VB31 and then create sales deal through VB21 and assign your sales promotion out there.