Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manipulating live cache reqs generated by SNP heuristics

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there any way to change the vendor in a req generated by SNP and save it back to the live cache ? I know we can change the quanity and create a PP-firmed req , but not sure if there is a way to change the vendor

Thanks

Saradha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

It should be possible to change the vendor in interactive planning. We need to change the source of supply which has the vendor.

Did I explain the scenario you are expecting ?

Regards

Datta

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Datta

No my requirement is not to change the vendor manually ( by the way i dont think it is possible to change the vendor interactively also since it is greyed out . but i may be wrong) . I am looking for a programmatic way (a BADI /a function module) for doing the same

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

1. Interactiveky we can change source of supply and when the source of supply is related to diffe. vendor, vendor automically gets changed , when we change source of supply.

2. Your requirement is to change by a program. Please check the BADI "BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3" .

This is for Create and Change External Procurement Orders/Items/Schedule Lines.

Vendor is related to source of supply and once we change that, vendor should get changed.

Regards

Datta Kadam

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay Datta , i shall work with the ABAP group and see if iam able to change the source of supply with this BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to understand the issue : how did preq got assigned to incorrect vendor.Was it due to product mapped to wrong transportation lane.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

No there is no problem with master data.My requirement is to change the vendor based on certain conditions. Say if there are 2 vendors A and B from whom the product can be procured and vendor A is the preferred vendor , i want to construct a model where i can procure from vendor A till his maximum capacity is met and then switch to vendor B. Quotas / transportation lane priorities will not help in this case since vendor A capacity is variable and not static

Thanks

saradha