cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Message in RWB missing Audit Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a few messages that are being questioned if they were really delivered to the target system.

SAP R/3 to XI to JMS (MQ)

Out of 1000 message we have 15 messages that have no Audit Log. They show they were successful in the adapter engine in Runtime Workbench.

Why is the Audit Log not showing up?

Thanks

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the notes below and you may find the solution:

1) #1290443 Audit logs missing for async messages

2) #1436261Audit Logs from other clusternodes are not displayed

3) #1228675 Missing Audit Log entries

Regards

Mark

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chirag,

>if they were really delivered to the target system.

Yes, I too experienced similarly , When I checked with the Target system whether they received the message, Yes the Target system received those messages.

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced a similar issue and I solved it by setting the isAuditLogEnabled to true in Visual Admin. Then restarted the J2EE instance and it worked. I dont know why it turns itself to false.Give it a try.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you guide me where exactly that is? My basis team unfortunately doesnt know too much about XI, and they always look for me for answers. I don't have access to visual Admin so if you could point exactly where that property is that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Chirag

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The name of the Property is "auditLogEnabled". The default value is true. Goto Visual Admin -> ServerX -> Services -> SAP XI AF Core. There you should be able to see this property.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your PI is installed in UNIX/LINUX os,you could find the VA in location /usr/sap/<sid>/DVEBMGS<SN>/j2ee/adm/ ,you need get to the location by use Xmanager and run the go.sh. you will see a gui then do action described by Prateek.

kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked with Basis, and it is already set to true.

I have only a few messages that don't have auditLogs

Thanks

Chirag