cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost not posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm trying to post cost against network and activity through CAT2. After doing this, I went to CJI3 to look for the actual cost and I'm getting a message that "no line items were selected". Even when I got to report S_ALR_87013532, I'm getting an error message stating "No costs, revenues or finances were selected". What do you think should be the root cause for this issue? Is the cost not been posted in this scenario?

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ahmed and Virendra for your postings. I figured out the issue. I need to maintain a costing variant in transaction OPUV.

Aman

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to run CATA to transfer costs from CATS to project object

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought if the wrote as "post cost against network and activity through CAT2" in my initial post means it includes CAPS approval and CATA transfer. Sorry if I did not explain clearly. I'm have the issues explained in this thread even after CATA transfer.

Aman

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Make sure that you have deselected Test run check box, if it is present, during CATS Transfer.

2. If you are doing confirmation of network activity also via CATS, then check if the network activities are set to PCNF MCNF status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Answer to your replies:

1. I have deselected 'Test Run' when I ran CATA during my initial run.

2. I've checked the system status, and it has MCNF, PCNF, and REL. So I don't think there is any issue here.

Any other thoughts?

Aman

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try confirming any activity manually not by using CATS, see if the actual cost are posted to the activity, if not then the problem is not in CATS Transfrer.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try executing CAT5 instead of CATA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is with the CATS transfer. I tried posting cost through KB21N, and I don't see any issues (cost were posted as expected). I also tried CAT5 instead of CATA and I still see the same issue.

Aman

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear, I asked you to manually confirm the activity and see the result....Hope your CATS transfer do confirmation of activities also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Ahmed. I misunderstood your initial post. Now I tired confirming the activitiy manually. Still the same issue is existing.

Aman

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if your network activity is cost relevant - tick cost in control key