cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Product categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I will have 4 backends assigened to 1 SRM, I need replicate material from all backends and work with then in a corporative view, IF i create local product categoriies with the same numbers as of backends and then execute midleware for materials it will be automatically assigned to my local product categories?

Someone have a similar scenario

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilson.

You should replicate both Material Groups and Materials from each of the backend system.

Is there a reason u cannot do this?

Regards,

S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As I wrote in my message I need create product categories locally in SRM with same number of backend and ther run object MATERIAL to assign materials from r/3 to my local product categories.

Someone could help me

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you load materials, as well as product categories from all 4 of your backend systems to SRM, even with same IDs or descriptions among them, SRM should have no problem identifying where each material / product category is from, because there is always logical system (backend ECC) to accompany each loaded material / product category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have create the local categories in SRM same as R/3 but when I try rum object material I have a message that the object will stay in status waiting

Some idea?

Nilson

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is one to one . no problem . your trick works .

but you can use SRM only do DESCRIBE procurement only and catalogs.

but i dont know about 4 backe ends.

yes. you can upload product category from SRM which is equivalent to ECC product category.

Muthu