cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am getting the following error when sending a message to a SOAP sync receiver adapter.

"com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: No SOAP Envelope but 1 definitions; HTTP 200 OK"

I have tried with Proxy to SOAP and RFC to SOAP but the same message appears.

The webservice has been tested independently and works fine.

Any pointers will be helpful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>No SOAP Envelope

this means that probably selected "no envelope" in soap receiver channel and you're not populating this in the mapping

uncheck it in soap channel and try once more

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, forgot to mention before.

The SOAP channel is as created by default. None of the boxes ticked. I have given the URL and authentication details.

If I run the URL I can view the WSDL file in explorer.

Thanks.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> If I run the URL I can view the WSDL file in explorer.

Check that guide how to retreive the correct URL:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40611dd6-e66e-2910-f383-e80fb44f9...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had once the same problem. the WSDL was working with altova xmlspy but in PI we got the error you mentioned. I solved it by changing my WSDL URL. If I remember correctly I deleted the the part after the question mark ( ? ) (including the question mark) and then it worked.

You should try it. And try to leave the envelope option as default given.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

Thanks for the document link. It is quite descriptive. However I still face the same error.

Arman,

I tried changing the url as suggested but didnt work for me.

Thanks

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

could u verify your settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Thanks for the blog.

I could verify the settings. There isn't much. Just the URL and authentication details.

In my WSDL there isn't the tag wsd:operation soapaction though an operation tag does exist. I have tried with and without the SOAP Action in the comm channel.

I have generated the webservice from an FM in R/3. I am using the URL as mentioned in the URL of WSDL in se80 of the service definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Was able to resolve the issue.

There was a problem with the URL. Once corrected I could see the messages flowing.

Thanks for all your help.

Ankesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please provide some more information about changes you've made? I'm facing the same problem.

TIA

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankesh,

I come across with this proplem as you described. Could you provide me some information about changes you've made?

Thanks

Weiwei

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uncheck "Soap Envelop" in receiver adaptor. Also check if you are able to access target URL..

Hope this will work.

Amol

Edited by: AMOL BHARTI on Mar 31, 2010 1:30 PM