cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XIServer/IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Until now I had 2 systems – Dev and Prod. Dev was patched to SP17 two weeks ago, Prod is still SP15. All works fine till last week. Then we got a QA XI System with SP17. Therefore we made some changes in our central SLD. And no I have a lot of problems with my Dev system.

First of all: I have errors at every message processing. When I view the audit protocol at rwb message monitoring I get the following: (in german)

SOAPFault empfangen vom Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIServer/IN_BIND_WRONG_ADPT; Params: SOAP; AdditionalText: ; ApplicationFaultMessage: ; ErrorStack: Die gefundene Sendervereinbarung gehört zum Adapter SOAP. Der aktuelle Adapter ist aber 'XI'.

That means, in the sender agreement a SOAP adapter is defined, but a XI adapter is sending. But I send the message with XML Spy to a SOAP adapter.

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:SERVICE:ADAPTER

The specified channel is defined as SOAP adapter in the repository. I don't know why the AF sconsiders this as a xi adapter since last friday.

Furthermore in the adapter monitor of the rwb none of my configured adapters is visible. But when I view at the new communication channel monitor I can see all my channels with status "started but inactive" or with error, when I have used this channel.

Yes, I know Adapter-Q3 of the XI FAQ.

I have no idea where I can start fixing this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was solved by Stefan Grube in this thread:

Thanks.