cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with custom ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a custom program of HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE and do some changes in the SELECT_PROCESSES method to refine the Process as per our requirement and create a application for ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE Window.

I have integrated this application with HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT in the Component controller method Status_change. I have implemented a code to open the custom WD application in a External window from MSS Portal.

In this external window the screen (Employee selection screen > Process selection > form display) is coming as per my requirement.

All the functionality is working fine by yesterday. But when I tested the application again today then the Initial Employee selection screen was not coming and directly Select Process screen will be coming.

I don't do any changes in my custom application or any other related WD Component But I don't found any reason for this issue.

Can anyone suggest me why I am facing this issue. It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance

Sanket sethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is the value in the handledefault method of the window PROCESS_EXECUTE memory ID. It will use there to get the Employee no & name. i have just clear the Memory ID & employee data.

Now it's working fine.