Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requsition no is not poping -up in sales order with TAS

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Goodafternoon every body

Purchase requsition no is not poping up in my sales order with third party.looking for some inputs

thank you

regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to check the Schedule line category in VOV6. The standard Schedule line category is CS for 3rd party sales process. In CS, make sure you maintain the order type NB, Item category 5 and Account assignment category X.

You have to check the schedule line category determination VOV5. For item category TAS, you have to assign the Schedule line category CS.

After saving the sales order only, the system will generate the Purchase requisition.

Hope this will help.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I did all those settings before posting error. the following question here is orginal error issue

The error was this : when I try to create sales order with third party item , getting some error " not possible to determine consumption account".and I tried to assign in OBYC with 0001, GBB, Trading account G/L , Debit , Credit A/c still the problem persists. Looking for some inputs

ANS BY RAJA: : In your schedule line category config that is VOV6 that is CS for third party make sure that account assignment category as X that is X All aux.acct.assgts.

Any thing other than X here will give you this problem

after maintaining these settings create a fresh order and see

Dont test it with already created order

i did some settings again with inputs of raja the error problem solved but not creating purchase requsition no in sales order with raja's inputs and also inputs you have given also not sloved the problem

Note - i did all the setting what you have mentioned then the error is this " not possible to determine consumption account " and also not poping up purchase requsition no in sales order

thank you

regards

venkat

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Mar 31, 2010 4:12 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Whatever mr narasimha has given that is configuration setting you have to check and also u should maintain the item category group BANS in material master Sales Org 2 view and MRP2 view procurement type is F.

If ur checking all the above mentioned steps defintely u can able to see the purchse requestion.

first u save the sales order and go the display mode

Choose the item and choose the Schedule lines and you can find out the purchase requestion.

Thanks

Vasu.

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

i did all those settings that you have mentioned but the problem is not solved

Note- i gave the details about the error in forum with response to Lakshmi Narasimhan ans plz go through it

Thanks for your inputs

regards

venkat

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Mar 31, 2010 4:10 PM

Edited by: K.Venkata Chalapathi on Mar 31, 2010 4:18 PM