cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any one among you guide me on how to get account assignment details automatically in account assignemnt tab while creating shopping cart.

As of now we are ginving it mannually by f4 input help, now we want to get it done automatically while creating shopping cart.

I have checked the org structure whether the account assignment category is default or not it has set as default at root node level.

I have checked the spro settings->SRM server->cross application basic settings->account assignment->define GL accounts for product categories, all the GL accounts are maintained.

could any one among you guide me where this setting has to be done to pick the account assignment automati cally while creating shopping cart.

regards,

IGA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Default Cost Center is maintained via attribute CNT in the PPOMA_BBP Organisational Plan.

Default WBS is maintained via attribute PRO in the PPOMA_BBP Organisational Plan.

Default Asset Class is maintained via attribute ANK in the PPOMA_BBP Organisational Plan.

If you require other default account assignment they will most probably be listed in the organisational schema attributes aswell.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every user can maintain there default account assignment values in default settings link available for the shopper.

As per choice they can either make account assignment category like Cost Center as default and also maintain a cost center value against that attribute.

once this is done, every time shopper creates a shopping cart Account assignment data will be populated automatically from the dafult value set.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Brajvir Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition via the proffessional shoppingcart transaction you can set-up default account assingment for a shoppingcart, defaults will be inherited on all added items.

Kind regards,

Tim