cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Unable to set status to Customer Action and Proposed Solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We are unable to set a service desk issue to the status Customer Action or Proposed solution.

I have someone create a new issue in the bakend system and when I receive the issue I assign it to myself as the processor. When I try to set teh status to Customer action it is grayed out.

I have checked the following:

1. As a test I assigned My user with sap_all profile so does not appear to be authroisation related

2. The status profile has all six standard values (New, customer action, In Process, Sent to SAP, Proposed Solution, Confirmed).

3. The transaction types have been defined using the standard profiles for Text Det. Procedure, Partnet Determination Procedure, Status Profile. The Partner Function ORG is set to Sold-To-Party , The date profile is a SRV_SLA_ITEM and the Action profile is set to SLFN0001_ADVANCED. The Org Data Prof is set to a customer defined one: ZSSC000000001.

4. I have checked transaction ppoma_crm and the org structure and my user is assigned to a team lead position.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

did you check if you have the authorization key which is set in the status profile (SLFN in standard) in one of your roles?

Are the low and high values in the status profile right? E.g. Status New, Low 10, High 60

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

1. Can you please provide me with a authorisation opbject that I should look for?

2. Will the SAP_ALL profile not contain this authorisation already?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

please check your status profile for the "lowest status no." and "highest status no." values of the status values as Alex mentioned!

You can find this in SPRO under "SAP Solution Manager> Scenario-Specific Settings>Service Desk>Service Desk>Status Profile".

If the "high" value of the status "New" is lower than the status number of status "Customer Action" than you can not set the message from "New" to "Customer Action"!

Hope this helps,

Christoph