cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary requirements in product view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there.

We are facing temporary requirements , only visible in the product view (sapapo/rrp3). We can easily delete them, but my questions is how to identy materials with the same situation.

The temporary requirements are not visible with /sapapo/ac06, nor the receipts view or requirements view.

Does anybody know how to list such temporary requirments?

best regards, André

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andre,

You should run report /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER regularly. In addition, persistant TQAs caused by Back Order Processing can be deleted by using report /SAPAPO/BOP_DELETE (although you may wish to leave the BOP results in the system a bit longer).

Refer to OSS for other helpful hits.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/488725

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB48,

the report /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER only deletes temp. requirements that are in the past, as far as I know. The requirements I am facing are in the future. Maybe leftovers from interrupted ATP checks.

I am just struggeling why these requirements can be shown in the product view but in no other list view at all.

We do not use the BOP functionality currently, therefore I do not think that this might help.

Regrds, André

Former Member
0 Kudos

André,

?? I believe that the report /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER deletes requirements that were generated in the past. TQAs that contain future requirement dates are also deleted.

It would be nice if SAP found a way to selectively delete TQAs that will be generated in the future, but they don't have this technology yet.

I am a bit surprised that you have TQAs that cannot be deleted with /SAPAPO/AC06. I will assume that you have run this transaction after removing the userid from the selection screen, and also have checked all the boxes.

Normally, if you still don't get a list, this implies you have an inconsistancy problem (pretty common). If so, you should go through all your inconsistancy bag of tricks to remove. Many of these programs can also be commited to regular jobs.

Rgds,

DB49

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was also actually facing this problem earlier and the above DELTA OLD REMOVER program cleared everything.

I think the transaction is /SAPAPO/ATPCLEAN02

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

In SCM 5.0, transaction /SAPAPO/ATPCLEAN02 does not exist. Program /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER = transaction /SAPAPO/RSP_D_DEL in 5.0, but this txn does not appear in any standard menu path, so it is kind of useless unless you put it into a favorites folder or custom menu.

Rgds,

DB49