cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show GOS document from Web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

it's possible to show the attachment document to a SAP object from a web dynpro?

I've found the GOS_ATTACHMENT_LIST_POPUP function module, but it doesn't works called from a web dynpro. It gives me CNTL_ERROR.

In fact, I want to show the documents (PDF, Word, ..). The list I could create it manually, I supose.

Any help, would be apreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adell and Deepa,

I've gotten this to work. The procedure is outlined in this thread:

-Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also trying to display GOS documents in WDA. I am getting the list of documents but not able to open the document. There is some issue with conversion to XString.

I have tried using SCMS_BINARY_TO_XSTRING FM and also tried to write my own code:

Data: lt_objconthex TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF solix,

ls_objconthex type solix,

lv_objcontxstring TYPE xstring.

called 'SO_DOCUMENT_READ_API1' FM

loop at lt_objconthex into ls_objconthex.

concatenate lv_objcontxstring ls_objconthex-LINE into lv_objcontxstring in byte mode.

endloop.

But its not working for me. Please help me how to convert solix table to xstring.

Regards,

Vikram

Edited by: Vikram Rawal on Sep 22, 2010 11:47 AM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Vikram Rawal - please do not attach new questions to existing thread (even if they are somewhat related). This is a violation of the forum rules.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can't use the old GOS funciton modules. They were designed for the SAPGUI only and will contain SAPGUI calls and screens.

There is no generic NetWeaver provided apis for GOS in Web Dynpro ABAP. However I've seen that some people have used the travel management functionality for GOS. Posts have stated it appears safe to use outside travel management. Note, you might have to be on one of the later enhancement packages to have these classes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas,

I too was just going through that very forum thread. Let me give it a try and see if it works for me.

Regards,

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar requirement. Did you get any solution? The FM SO_DOCUMENTS_MANAGER does not work with Web Dynpro.

Thanks,

Deepa