cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Composer : random error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

this is the problem I am facing : on some Visual Composer application, I am getting the following pop up error message :

A communication error has occurred: [FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="HTTP request error" faultCode="Server.Error.Request" faultDetail="Error: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032"]. URL: /irj/servlet/prt/prtrw/prtroot/com.sap.visualcomposer.vcbroker"] messageId="E378797C-DE17-9F4F-A2CE-AA7C668637D0" type="fault" bubbles=false cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

VC Version : EP 7.01 SP3.

I have already been through this thread :

and have applied this part to the Visual Administrator :

NeverCompressed=*.zip,.cs,.rar,.arj,.z,.gz,.tar,.lzh,.cab,.hqx,.ace,.jar,.ear,.war,.pdf,.gzip,.uue,.bz2,.iso,.sda,.sar,image,application/x-compressed,application/zip,application/x-gzip,application/pdf,content/unknown,application/x-shockwave-flash,unknown

I have not find this point on the Visual Admin :

DisableDynamicCaching = false

but DisableDynamicResponseCaching is set to false in the Web Container part.

The portal has been restarted, the VA parameters are still there, but still I got this error.

Note that this error is a random one, with the same user it can appear 3 times per screen as it can never appear... My test users have SAP ALL SAP NEW and Administrator role to exclude autorizations issues.

Thanks a lot.

Fabien.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some news : I can produce this error more often if I have 2 IE browser launched with the same application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved with SP6 fully patched.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved so.