cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create & assign a condition type for discount which calculation will be like this.

If bill value (gross bill value - all discounts+tax) is greater than 3 lacs then one extra discount for 1% will be given on bill and if bill value is greater than 6 lacs then 1.5% extra discounts will be given on that bill.

Plz advice how I can achieve this.

regards,

sps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want this applied for all customers or fon only a particular customer.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

For all customer but control should be Plant wise & billing type wise.

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you are talking about the gross value of the item line, or are you meaning to total gross value of invoice (header)?

Regards,

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

total invoice value (gross value-all disc+tax)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You maintain one more Discount Condition type after the Condition type of Gross Value in the Pricing Procedure.Now create a Condition Record of this New Condition Type maintaining as 1%.

Now go to Scales & mention Value - 3 Lacs & Amount 1% , Value - 3.5 Lacs & Amount - 1.5 %.

Hope it will meet your requirements.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

How I maintained scale for header condition type, because if I want to give disciunt on ttoal invoice value then I have to use header condition only, or any other workaround is there. Plz advice.

regards,

sps.

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to use scale for a header condition.

But as an item condition, it would still be able to realize your requirement.

The cumulation of scale base values could be made for group conditions at the level of the entire document.

Please refer to note 854978 Function of cumulated scale base values (in SD) point 4 & 5.

You would also need to pay attention to note 109708 Scale processing for group conditions when you use

scale for group conditions.

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanx for the valuable input, Now I can able to calculate the discount % for whole document based on scale by maintained in VK11 in sale order. But I want that this condition type should work during Billing (VF01) only not in sale order. Plz advice whether this is possible or not.

regards,

sps.

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "pricing type" in the copy control could be used to control the pricing determination

during billing creation. If you choose pricing type B, then a total new redetermination of

pricing would be carried out in the billing.

Please also refer to note 24832 about the pricing type.

Thanks,

Alex

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for all customer means, I think you could use the Hierarchy discout condition type (HI01) the calculation type for this is percentage.

Regards.