cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDOC Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am posting an IDoc in R/3. IDoc is getting posted but with status records 56: "EDI: Partner profile inbound not available". I have defined Partner Relation Ship for File System.

Diagnosis says: An inbound partner profile could not be found with the following key:

/FSYSTEM40/LS//CREMAS////

Can anyone help me...

Thanks and Regards,

Alok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In WE20(R/3 system) , do you have an entry for the Idoc type under Inbound Parameters ..

If not make appropriate entry.

- go to IDX1 in XI system and check all the entries are correct

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for Reply.

Yeah, I have entry for IDoc type under Inbound Parameters. In IDX1 have configured RFC destination and port for R/3 System.

Regards,

Alok

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

take a look at the control record in the IDOC received in R3.

Does it contain the Sender and Receiver Partners for which the partner profile has actually been done?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kantilal,

I have configured partner profile for the partner which is there in control record in sender information tab page.

thanks & regards

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alok,

Please go through this doc:

<a href="https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&">How to configure IDOC adapter</a>

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for reply and useful URL. In fact i have followed all steps mention in the PDF "How to configure IDOC Adapter".

Today, i noticed that when i am not providing Partner Function (SNDPFC) value while configuring Inbound parameter in WE20(Partner Profiles) in R/3, IDOC is not getting posted in R/3 and when i am providing value for SNDPFC it is getting posted with error as mentioned above.

AS mentioned above diagnosis says,

An inbound partner profile could not be found with the following key:

/FSYSTEM40/LS//CREMAS////

Here SNDPRN,SNDPRT and MESTYP value is there but value for SNDPFC is blank. So i think there mismatch. But i am not able to populate value for SNDPFC as value for it can not be populated from message payload.

Hope anyone of you can throw some light on it.

Thanks and Regards,

Alok

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Implement the note <b>886263</b>.

think it should solve your problem,.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Do we really need to provide value for SDNPFC?

If we dont wannt to populate Control Record fields from Message Payload then from where does it gets value. I mean where do we provide value for Partner System Fuction(SDNPFC).

Please clarify this point.

Thanks and Regards,

Alok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SDNPFC is not filled for LS.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/content.htm

This is generally used if you are using Party:

http://help.sap.com/search/highlightContent.jsp

Are all the other paramters correct in the EDIDC record?

Regards

Vijaya

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Take a look at this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/content.htm

If you do not select the option APPLY CONTROL REOCRD FROM PAYLOAD,the senderport / receievr port , senderpartnetr , reciver partner are taken from the business system configured in the SLD as they internally point to the r3 system.

If you select this option in the IDOC adapter , they are taken from the data being passsed from XI.

Normally, SNDPFC value need not be populated.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Yeah all other parameters are correct in EDIDC record.

But as i mention when i dont provide SDNPFC value as "LS" while configuring input parameter in WE20(Partner Profiles) IDOC is not getting posted. In XI SXMB_MONI it says "Message has Error status on outbd side".

What can be the reason? Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Alok