SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delist the Articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Currently m having many entries which are usless in MARC table. I wanted to remove that entries from the MARC table cuz that useless entries occupies 250 GB of the space. So please suggest if anyone have some ideas.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOu can use transaction WSE6 ,

Material discontinuation for an assortment

You can use this program to discontinue materials for assortments. The system only deletes discontinuation conditions for the selected combinations (assortment and material). If you want to discontinue articles in plants, you must do this using material/plant discontinuation.

Selection

You can enter assortments as selection criteria. You can also enter materials, plants, and material groups for material selection.

Output

The system displays all existing discontinuation conditions. You can then select discontinuation conditions that you want to delete.

You can also decide whether you want to create change documents for the entries to be deleted.

or WSP6. one you one

After you have delisted every thing use WSM3 for you partculer requirement of listing the required site by chosing right assortments .

Hope this will help you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chipra,

Mark the articles for Deletion and after that archive it.

It will remove the article from MARC table.

Hope u know the archiving procedure

Regards,

A M

0 Kudos

hi. thanx for suggetion.

but actual i want to delist the article from MARC table only for particular sites. but that articles are already listed in other sites.

so, please give me a suggetion.

Regards

Chirag Patel

0 Kudos

Hi Chirpa,

An article can be delisted from one store only if all the assortments to which the article connected to is not having the store relation anymore.

However this approach will also affect the other articles which are listed to the corresponding assortments.

Can you elaborate on which listing methodology that you using ( Assortment grades / layouts etc..).

Thanks

Regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

how to create new assortment in SAP Retail, also how to create ne merchandise category?

Chirag Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOu can use transaction WSE6 ,

Material discontinuation for an assortment

You can use this program to discontinue materials for assortments. The system only deletes discontinuation conditions for the selected combinations (assortment and material). If you want to discontinue articles in plants, you must do this using material/plant discontinuation.

Selection

You can enter assortments as selection criteria. You can also enter materials, plants, and material groups for material selection.

Output

The system displays all existing discontinuation conditions. You can then select discontinuation conditions that you want to delete.

You can also decide whether you want to create change documents for the entries to be deleted.

or WSP6. one you one

After you have delisted every thing use WSM3 for you partculer requirement of listing the required site by chosing right assortments .

Hope this will help you.

0 Kudos

thanks kapil

but actually i want to delete the article from table MARC only. but i can not complete ly understand for use of WSE6. can u give me complete information about WSE6 ya process flow for that.

regards