cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to File scenario acknowledgement shows red flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had a query, searched a lot on sdn, still unable to track the cause...

I have a IDOC to file scenario...

IDOC is triggered from ECC and XI shows chequered flag for that but for acknowledgement it shows red,

SXMB_MONI shows error "No receiver agreement found for sender "

and in ecc using we02 it shows Idoc posted with error , EDI : Partner profile not active.

I have only added a rcr communication channel Ack_IDOC in the scenario...

i ther ene thing im missing out on???

is it abt the population of the values of the control record??kindly help

Regards,

Teja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja

You will need to run this on PI if you want to turn off ALE Acks.....

Hope you know what you need to do, if you don't here is what you need to be doing to turn off ALE Audit

To achieve this add the PORT, CLIENT and MESSAGETYPE of the IDOC to the table IDXNOALE in PI

1.RUN the report IDX_NOALE

2. PORT

3. CLIENT:

4. Exception List: Add Message Type of IDOC

5. Click 'Not Request Acknowledgement'

6. Execute Button.

Verify the table IDXNOALE

1. SE16: IDXNOALE

2. Table should have the change entered.

Try your way around with this method. you'l get what your looking for

Cheers!

Hanish John

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please, avoid to post the same question in eighteen different threads, open a new one if you consider it necessary but with more threads that you post the same question no more people go to read it.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure...thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Create a receiver agreement and RFC pointing towards the IDOC sending system.

Amol

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

>>>Create a receiver agreement and RFC pointing towards the IDOC sending system.

there is no need for that if he's using IDOC ack (and the idoc arrives to ERP - error in WE02)

so the receiver det error must come from something else

but it's best to turn of IDOC ack if he doesn't even have partner profile in WE20

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did that amol, receiver agreement , I also imported aleaud into IR, created the iinterf det tooo

then I get error node E1ADHDR missing in ALEAUD01

was this the right hting to do.. In case of IDOC to IDOC communication??

how do I map the content of that segment...

sorry to ask such a question..cos i am an absolute novice in abap...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes michal,

I had set the inbound parameter as aleaud in we20, outbound was my idoc message type...

and as mentioned above.. I got the error.. can u pl throw some conceptual light on this??

kind regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravindra,

ALEAUD will not be useful in your case... However try to disable the fields in mapping and see if it suffice your requirement.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not used any interface mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are getting an error still with the EDI : partner profile not active then go to the Partner profile screen there and select the

classification tab there the Partner Status should be A (Active)..instead of I inactive...then save and retrigger the process and check.

HTH

Rajesh

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

U can request app ack like ALEAUDIT only in case of Idoc to Idoc scenarios..where u have to configure ALEAUDIT on the receiver SAP system.

In your case the receiver is File and file does not support App ack....so even if you are able to rectify the current error the next error that u might get is App ack not supported.

I think you should drop the idea of sending the ack back to SAP

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can turn off IDOC acknowledgments with the use of report IDX_NOALE

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk