cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have requirement for installment, which is customers pay Down Payment first, and then the rest will be paid monthly. But the price (cond type) if we using installment is different from normal, so we have to make another condition type (ZPRC).

when doing milestone billing and input percentage (%), the system always take percentage from (base) condition type which is PR00. can the system takes percentage from condition type ZPRC?

kindly please explain this to me..

Thanks

Best Regard,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've found the answer, the value is not determined from condition type, but from net value for item..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hendry ,

The billing plan will take the PR00 Condition type as the base value.

In your case , as per my understanding you mainted the seprated condition type for installation charges which is added on the main condition type PR00.

My suggestion is , you maintain the PR00 condition type which is include the installation charges (e.g Pr00+ installation charges 30%).

to meet your requirement , maintain the fixed percentage in the billing plan creation for the down payment (e.g downpayemnt 30%), so whenever you

creat an order ,the system will create the down payment as 30 % and rest 70% is splitted between the consquentive invoices.

Hope this will meet your requirement.

If my understading is wrong , please let me know.

Thanks and Regards

Praveen S

Former Member
0 Kudos

the below thread might help you out.

Link: [Milestone billing|; (solution from pradyumna and others)

to make sure the config is correct, go through this.

Link: [Milestone billing config|http://www.sap-img.com/sd006.htm]

Regards.