Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed with a status of 500 on CIDX Inbound

lim_krisbianto
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing PI with idoc and cidx adapter. I have Purchase Order as scenario, My site will act as a buyer to send purchase order create or change to the seller party. Seller party will also send us Purchase Order confirmation, shipping note and invoice.

I have developed all interfaces for ordercreate, orderchange, purchase order confirmation, shipping note, and invoice as separated interface scenarios. We have been able to send out ordercreate and orderchange to the seller party through CIDX adapter. All the inbound interfaces can be tested using integration engine and it works.

We have problem when the seller party sent message to us. It was failed with status of 500.

Does anyone have any idea about this?

These some setup that I have doubt:

1. I have sender communication channel for CIDX (Seller) with target url : "https://<hostname>:5443/MessagingSystem/receive/CIDXAdapter/CIDX".

2. I created two party for all these messages. One is for my site using idoc adapter and the other is cidx site using cidx adapter.

Each party has been linked to their DUNS number

are those two configurations wrong?

I have read through some article and blogs in SDN. They all are mentioning about service interfaces abstract. Does it mean I should use ccBPM to configure all interfaces from OrderCreate Outbound - OrderResponse Inbound - Shipnote Inbound - Invoice Inbound into one complex Interface?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

I think it is problem with some authorization issue,plese check the connection between seller party and PI system??

B2B interfaces right??

ccBPM not required..

Regards,

Raj

lim_krisbianto
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Yes, It is B2B Interfaces between CIDX party and Our SAP System (Seller party and PI System).

How can we detect it the authorization between two system?

1. I have done the url test from our site..

2. The CIDX party has done the url test as well and they have confirmed the handshake with the url

How can we prove that our b2b configuration is rite in PI?

Many Thanks to you.

Regards,

Kris

lim_krisbianto
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue has been solved by using system debug to know the reason.

Regards,

Kris