Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with a Derived Role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Geeks,

Please help me,

User requested for a Work Scheduling view in MM01 Tcode, I updated the same for auth object M_MATE_STA with Auth value A for STATM,

I changed in dev system, and the changes are looking good in both master and derived role level in Dev system but when i checked the same in Test System after transporting, the changes are visible only in Master role level, it doesnt update derived role.. any inputs, Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Venkat

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You need to transport all the Derived roles along with the parent to the test system, please check the same. If you have transported all the drived roles then check out the Transport flag i.e if it was RC=0 or 4/8/12 and analyze accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check out the colour of the authorization tab in derived role( Dev and Int Both). If its "yellow" in Dev then push the changes of master role and again transport all the changes to Int.

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Retransport the derived roles. Master role will automatically get picked up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your response, actually i did transported Master and Derived, and in test server, master role shows the changes, but not the derived, role.

Any way, i got the solution, I did a role reconciliation, it worked.

Thank You all

Venkat