cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Mobile Engine Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for Installation i Have downloaded ME 2.1 SP03. During the deployment of webConsole.ear i need the files aii_proxy_rt.jar, aii_util_log.jar and SAPmdi.jar. The installation guide refers to the service marketplace / installations. But i have not found this files, or any other mobile engine files there this day.

where can i get this files from??

best regards Jürgen

Marked as a question. Points rewarded.

Message was edited by: Ted Petrenko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very new to the Mobile engine Concepts. I have not found any documents (Technical) about this. Can you provide me any docuents on this? I also need the installation guide foe the Mobile Engine in my laptop. Please give me the solutions. I need it badly.

Regards

PuspaSouravBiswas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find technical documentation about SAP MI installation and administration on http://service.sap.com/instguides. Search for SAP MobileInfrastructe on SAP NetWeaver area. On the SAP MI installation guide you will find all steps that you will have to make.

best regards,

João Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP mobile products

We need to evaluation SAP MI middleware. Which download contains SAP MI middleware. Is it SAP Mobile Engine or SAP MDK 2.5.

Can I get download evaluation version of SAP Mobile Engine.

I have downloaded MDK 2.5 and SAP Netweaver sneak preview slim edition. Is SAP mobile engine part of it

Please do reply to the query

Regards

RajaSekhar

peterng
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

RajaSekhar,

You should download the lastest version of Mobile Infrastructure which is MI 2.5 SP13.

Since MI 2.5 is now under unrestricted release, you can download that in SAP Service Marketplace (login required). You don't need a download evalation.

http://service.sap.com

SAP MI 2.5 is being shipped with SAP WebAS 6.40. And MDK 2.5 is buddled with SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio (SP13)

Thanks.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not sure if my organisation does not have a login. When I request for a user id it is asking for a customer or partner or installation number.

What is the procedure to get the number. Should we pay for it?

Is there any other way that I can download the Mobile Infrastructure if we dont have a login.

Regards

RajaSekhar

peterng
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi RajaSekhar,

Yes, you will need to be a SAP customer in order to login to the SAP Service Marketplace. This is the only way you can download the MI client. We do not offer demo/free download for the MI.

SAP MI comes with the SAP WebAS. So, if customer has WebAS, they will have MI as well.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

although i have access to Service Marketplace (due to abap certification), i cannot locate MI Client installation. Can you please provide a direct link for this setup download or help for the way to it?

thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to http://service.sap.com/sp-stacks

SP Stack Download->SP Stack SAP NetWeaver'04

on the pop-up you can choose the components

and stack sp level of MI you want.

hope this helps.

jg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

I found those files within the SAP J2EE-Enginge Installation directory. Just search your "usr/sap//.../j2ee/cluster/server/additional-lib"-directory for those files, they should be located there.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

now i have found them on the machine.

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen!

DO NOT use those files which are delivered with your J2EE installation as the execution of webconsole will not be possible with those .jars. These are the wrong versions. The appropriate versions can be found as an attachment to SAP note 726188

Regards, Tim