cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LE-WM message L2 146

0 Kudos

Hi super Guru's,

I've looking to solve this issue in the forum but no answers.

I get error message L2146 when I want to set its status to "U" in Transaction LU02.

I implemented OSS note 384044 to avoid TO with same source and destination generated in IM movements.

Had about 200 TO with different batches with no stock.

With OSS 384044 no more bad TO will be generated, but I need to solve wrong TO's.

Help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Juan.

p/s: sorry my bad english.

-

-

EN ESPAÑOL -

-

Estimados Gurues,

He estado buscando en el foro para resolver este problema pero no he encontrado nada.

Obtengo el mensaje L2146 cuando quiero cambiar el estado a "U" en la transacción LU02.

Por la búsqueda que hice implementé la modificación que sugiere la NOTA 384044 pero esto solo resuelve el problema a futuro.

Tengo aproximadamente 200 instrucciones de traspaso con este problema que se generaron con diferentes Lotes y no tengo stock de dichos lotes.

Desde ya agradezco vuestra ayuda.

Saludos Cordiales

Juan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am understanding correctly , you want to cancel all PCN.You can close these PCN by changing there status to "U" through LU02 if there is no stock .

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

This "Post.Chge Status" field will be set automatically when you process the Transfer order for that posting change notice. so if you have any open Transfer order for PCN then process it, it will automatcially set status update with "U". you need not to do it manually.

The following thread might be useful.

Regards

Arif Mansuri