cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM SUS 7.0 - Regenerate Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to regenerate the proxy for the SupplierPortalTradingPartiner_CreateOrChange_In. In our previous version of SUS I was able to use SPROXY highlight the proxy and right click/regenerate. But in 7.0 the option is not available . I even registered the object for modification and still the "Regenerate" option remains greyed out.

Help.sap.com says:

1.      Change the interface (for example, a data type) in the Integration Builder and save your changes.

2.      Change your proxy object:

u25CB       Call transaction SPROXY and, in the navigation tree, either choose the changed interface object itself or an object that contains the changed object. Call the context menu for this interface object and choose Regenerate Proxy.

u25CB       Alternatively, you will find the changed proxy in the Object Navigator (Transaction SE80) in your package under Enterprise Services ® Client-Proxies. To regenerate client proxies, server proxies, and proxy dictionary types, call the context menu for the object concerned in the navigation tree and choose Change.

But neither option allows me to regenerate the proxy.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This proxy cannot be regenerated in version 7.0. I was told by SAP that standard proxies cannot be changed/regenerated. You must create your own proxies if you wish to change them in SRM 7.0

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the menu item to regenerate the proxy is greyed out. I can't even attempt to start the regen.

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still need help with this. In SRM Server 7.0 the transaction SPROXY will not allow me to regenerate a proxy. Is this role related? Is there a specific role I need?

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try trace you user in ST01. Filer on you user and authorization. Then try to re-generate proxy. Go back an look at the trace.

/Anders