cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Sender adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Am trying an RFC to SOAP sync interface.

Hav configured the Adapter, registered the program at PI, created RFC using registered server program.

When I trigger the FM as Call Function '..' DESTINATION <rfc dest> i get a system failure.

IN RWB Channel monitoring I see the error as "Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '*', fromService 'SAPECC_SHD', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ZBAPI_WEBSERVICE1', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'CC_SAP_ZUMMATION_RFC_S' (channelId af2f451f1b473ac28063768416ba8a72)"

Have checked for errors such as * in sender agreement, header data in Receiver agreement note 730870..

Kindly guide if there is anything to be checked.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also possible: You´re using the same registered programm within two sender RFC channels. So you will get that message error.

Please use a registered programm / TCP/IP RFC only in one sender channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did not help. I refreshed cache. Made the channel Stop n Start.

Also I have only one RFC Sender comm channel currently in my system.

I can't refute or agree with the bog since the '*' could be one of the many errors or not at all affecting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error for me got resolved with Ques 15 of the note. Somehow even though system number was maintained in SLD it was not reflecting in ID service.

Also the * problem does occur and it helped removing * from Sender CC as well as agreement.

Thank you all.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There was a recent blog about this

/people/gagans.kasana/blog/2010/03/23/error-related-to-cpa-cache-encountered-in-rfc-sender

Please put a comment on the blog about its correctness once you are done with your error.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear the cache (SXI_CACHE) and stop and restart the RFC sender channel in RWB.

Cheers,

André

Edited by: André Schillack on Mar 30, 2010 5:09 PM