cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JRA Start Session

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've tried JRA connectivity with a single SAP and I managed it to work.

However, It's not clear to me how can I choose, in a JRA Start Session action block, the connection parameters to the server (server name, instance, username, password, ecc.). I think it uses what I have specified in the JRA definition on Netweaver, during the RAR deployment.

So when I deploy the JRA adapter I can specify connection settings, but when I use the JRA Start Session action I don't have the possibility to recall them. So if I N have multiple connections to different SAP systems via JRA, should I have to deploy N resource adapters with different settings? And how to choose the corrent configuration in the Start Session Action Block?

I hope to have been clear...

thank for your help

Mauro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The connection properties are defined within the visual administrator. It's under the server - services - connector container. Under your connector you should have eis/SAPJRAFactory, you can clone this and then set the properties under managed connection factory to the needed server.

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jamie, but how can I specify, in the JCA Start Session action block, which defined connection factory to use?

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If it is setup correctly you should have 3 connection types for each defined jra connection. If there's nothing in the action I would assume it's not setup correctly.

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much, Jamie.

What was not clear to me was that for each defined jra connection I have the 3 connection types. They seemed to me general and not related to a particular jra defined.

Thanks,

Mauro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MII 12.0.5