cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Profile on Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I am trying to set up a rounding profile on sales order. I did a config and is working fine for PO but not for sales order. I have rounding permit option selected in item category in sales order too, I have rounding profile defined in sales and MRP 1 view in material master but its just not rounding up to the value i defined when i save the sales order, Does any body know why?? Can you help please! Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there

what kind of rounding profile are you trying to achieve static or dynamic?

regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Static in OWD1

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create your static rounding profile and plant in OWD1

like:

Threshold value Round Value

1 5

6 10

11 20

21 30

31 40

assign the profile in the Sales Org data 1 in material master

enable rounding permitted in VOV7

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything you guys are telling me has already defined/ done.

Thanks

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It works fine for us.

Are you sure you are using the material from the delivery plant you configured the profile for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i am using the material from the delivery plant that i configured the profile for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh i see now what the problem is, Its not working for configurable materials Is there is different setting for configurable materials (VC) working fine for item category TAN. Let me know if you can help Sidi. Thanks!

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Material master u shuld define ur rounding profile in Sales view Sale Org1 under Qty stipulations ..\

also check ur rounding profile config in IMG-MM-Purchasing-Order Optimizing-Quantity Optimizing and Allowed Logistics Units of Measure-Control for Quantity Optimizing-Maintain Control Profiles for Quantity Optimizng...

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Mar 30, 2010 6:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both are already defined but order qty is not rounding up when saving the sales order.