cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material did not create an accrual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a rebate agreement with condition: Sales Org/Distr Chl/Customer/Material. There are 3 materials in that condition namely: 269940, 993728 and 8590329. Materials: 269940 and 993728 created an accruals when we run the rebate adjusment. I also tried to run tcode for manual accruals, but still no accruals made for material: 8590329.

When I checked MM03, i discovered that in this particular material in Sales Org 2, there is maintained Pricing Reference Material (w/c is 8347964).

My question is that, is this a real reason why the accruals were not made? Please explain to me how and/or why?

What should be the solution for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Because of the Pricing Reference Material for material 8590329, the system did not post the values to Accruals.

Pricing reference material: In this field you can specify another material as a reference for pricing information. If you specify a reference, the system, uses all the condition records that apply to the reference material during automatic pricing.

You have to remove the Pricing reference material for material 8590329 and create the Invoice.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M. Lakshmi Narasimhan,

Thank you for the response.

Can please also explain to me what is Pricing Reference Material and how did it affect the rebates?

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Bluetag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I now understand...thanks! the issue has been resolved