SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail:t-code for POS inbound IDOC processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I just want to know the t-code to send IDOC to POS and After sending to POS Which t-code i have to use then and whats the use of WPER t-code.What we do with WPUK and WPUS t-codes.Can any one provide me the POS O/B IDOC t-code and POS I/B IDOC t-code..I just want to know the SAP testing role in SAP Testing project.How we have to send the article (say ABC22344).When the article IDOC will generate after the creation of article (say ABC22344).After getting the IDOC number by using which t-code i have to send this IDOC number to POS.Then i really want to know how the reverse of the process (i.e) from POS to SAP R/3.What t-codes we use for POS inbound.Thanks in advance.Hope for clear answer and hope you understand my query too.

Regards

Sandhya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor

Hi

1) ECC to POS : a) WDBM_HPR tcode is use to trigger idoc for assortment list

b) WPMA tcode is used for triggering idocs for MC based promotion,Merchandise Hirarchacy & mixmatch discounts.

2) POS to SAP R/3 : data will pass through XI. POS Tlog files will be used by XI to process data into SAP.

WPUUMS & WPUTAB Idocs will be used to send data to R/3.

we can check in R/3 by using Tcode WPER for the creation of billing documents & Article documents.

Error handling :

1) check in weo5 & in XI monitoring for outbound idocs.

2) check in we05 inbound & in XI for inbound monitoring.

Regards

Abhijit

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am expecting clear answer for my query.I am going to sit in SAP Testing project so i just want to know the t-codes which we use to send the O/B IDOCs to POS and the I/B IDOCs from POS to SAP R/3 system.What's the t-code i have to use if i didnt send my IDOCs to POS(where i have to monitor the POS O/B?i want t-code).What's the t-code i have to use if i am not able to get the IDOC or Data from POS to my R/3 system.(where i have to monitor the POS I/B? expecting t-code).I want complete process from R/3 to POS and from POS to R/3.I just want to know what t-code do we use in SAP Testing project as an SAP IS-Retail Functional consultant with SD.Hope for reply from SAP experts and hope for clear and step by step t-codes and procedure from experts.Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope for a good and correct answer from SAP Experts.

Regards

Sandhya

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor

Hi

1) ECC to POS : a) WDBM_HPR tcode is use to trigger idoc for assortment list

b) WPMA tcode is used for triggering idocs for MC based promotion,Merchandise Hirarchacy & mixmatch discounts.

2) POS to SAP R/3 : data will pass through XI. POS Tlog files will be used by XI to process data into SAP.

WPUUMS & WPUTAB Idocs will be used to send data to R/3.

we can check in R/3 by using Tcode WPER for the creation of billing documents & Article documents.

Error handling :

1) check in weo5 & in XI monitoring for outbound idocs.

2) check in we05 inbound & in XI for inbound monitoring.

Regards

Abhijit

0 Kudos

I am closing the query

Regards

Sandhya

former_member589292
Discoverer
0 Kudos

%% Retail -IS -POS %%

Hi Sandy,

I Hope you are trying to find out the Tcode for I/b POS Transactions to R/3 , WPER is the Suggested one , This is used to Post the Material and Billing Documents for I/b POS receipts but i am unsure on the Performance of this Tcode It might take too long to give you the result .

Else you can also Try the Table : S920 or if you have an Idoc it would be great to use WE02 ( both I/b and O/b )

POS Outbound:Initialization Tcode : WPMI

For Any Direct request for POS ountbound Tcode : WPMA

For Any Outbound Idoc 's processing using Tcode : BD87.

If you have any Questions let me know.

Thanks !

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and solution.If you dont mind can you tell me what are the t-codes that i use for POS i/b processing.Tell me the complete t-codes of POS i/b Idocs.If i get error which t-code i have to use?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sandhya

0 Kudos

For POS Inbound IDOC Processing

in Fore Ground : BD87

in Back Ground : Use Program RW_POS_PARAENQUE.

if IDOcs are in error - user T Code : WPER to fix and process...

For O/bound IDOCs user Trcode : WE14 to process idocs .

There are other t code like BD73 etc ...

Kind Regards

Amitava