cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload of rule set from old GRC system into new GRC AC 5.3 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently installing GRC AC 5.3 and configuring RAR and CUP. We have a old GRC system, which is badly messed up/ not properly configured and SAP recommended us to install a fresh GRC AC 5.3 system, instead of an upgradefrom old one and then download/upload the rule set into the new one and then do the post-configurations.

We want to export the rule set from an old GRC AC system and then import this rule set into the new GRC AC 5.3 System and then perform post-configurations. (We know that download/ export of rule set from old GRC system and import/ upload into the new GRC AC 5.3 system can be accomplished by /VIRSA/ZVRAT_L03).

Can anyone provide OSS Notes, SAP Help URL, SDN How to doc on the list of steps required to perform, for the rule set upload and (ii) after the ruleset upload into GRC AC 5.3 system from the old GRC AC 5.1 system is completed.

Thanks,

Haleem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haleem,

All these information is available in the GRC AC 5.3 config guide and upgrade guide. The upgrade guide contains step by step approach of upgrading from CC 4.0, CC 5.1 and CC 5.2.

Alpesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haleem,

Please follow the link and path below to get to Upgade/Configuration Guides of AC 5.3, where you have detailed steps of upgrading AC from various versions to 5.3 version.

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000718172&;

On the left pannel select

SAP BusinessObjects Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) --->> Access Control --->> SAP GRC Access Control 5.3

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alpesh & sirish.

Please note that I have followed the link (https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000718172&

-> On he left pannel select -> SAP BusinessObjects Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) --->> Access Control --->> SAP GRC Access Control 5.3.

But I only find the following info.

Upgrading CC 5.1

Upgrading AC 5.1 etc.

I do not find doc for Upgrading CC 5.2 to 5.3 and AC 5.2 to 5.3

Kindly provide me the steps, URL, or link to the document for the steps required to upgrade SAP GRC 5.2 (CC 5.2/ AC 5.2 etc) to SAP GRC AC 5.3.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Haleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are very well mentioned on Pg 8 and Pg 19. AC is combination of RAR (CC), CUP (AE), ERM (RE) and SPM (FF). Please read the upgrade guide thoroughly. If you don't find the information you are looking for in this guide then you won't find it anywhere else. You may have to open customer message with SAP.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alpesh. Now I got all the information, I need.