Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in retest date how we transfer raw material unrestricted stock in quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

i hav problem releated to qm

for example Today(30.03.2010) my raw material unresticted stock qnty is 100 EA.

But RETEST DATE of that raw material is tommarow(01.04.2010)

So guide me in that case what i hav to do

Either we transfer tranfer that unrestricted stock 100 into qualtiy stock or created inpection lot of that raw material to inspect on that retest date..

if we use tcode qa07 and execute then it create only inpection lot of that retest material but stock as it is in unresticted stock it not transfer in quality stock.

because my many of raw material in retest date how i inspection their quality in RETEST DATE.

Regards,

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash,

This can be handled in two ways:

1) If you want to do this manually, then assign 08 inspection type to material and then using MB1B and 322 movement type do transfer posting. Lot will be created and stock will be transferred to QI.

2) If you want system to handle it automatically then use Recurring inspection process as follows:

Basic prerequisite for this process is " material should have batch management".

Following are the steps you need to do :

1) Activate '09' Inspection type (Recurring insp. of batches) at material master QM view (MM02)

2) Define Insp interval of 1 day (or desired interval) in material master QM view (MM02)

3) Make quality plan for that material using usage (9) (QP01)

4) For auto generation on lot after every 3 months you have to do ' Job Planning ' using T code QA05. Here here you have to define variant, assign the material plant and click on 'To insp. stock at lot creation' . Here you also have to schedule the job giving time frame.

You can test this keeping Insp Interval 1 day, as per your schedule given the system will automatically generate the inspection lot and the stock will be posted to quality. You can see this in QA32 using 09 insp type.

Please feel free to write in this regard, this works 100% fine if everything is done correctly.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

but i hav one question the retest date raw material stock which automatic transfer into quality stock is only tranfer of that raw material RETEST DATE ONLY or transfer that stock into quality to any date.

because when i use T code qa07exceute then that timewhen i check qa32 some material stock tranfer into quality but some material stock is same in unresticted stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prakash,

Materials which you enter in deadline monitoring of batches (QA07), for that materials only system will transfer the lot from quality to unrestricted on specific date.

So materials for which stock is still there in unrestricted, these materials you have not assigned for this recurring insp process.

Please confirm whether your issue resolved.

Best Regards,

Shekhar

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should do these settings

1) Activate inspection type "09 - recurring inspection" in the material master

2) Maintain inspection interval of xx days in the QM view

3) When UD is given for the 04 or 01 inspection lot for the first time system automatically updates the next inspection date.

4) You will have run QA07 or schedule it in QA05. In this maintain the materiel, plant and run using one of the option and opening period which is initial run days

Inspection lot will created with 09 type. When the UD for this lot is given system automatically updates the Next inspection date.

To get more details on this search in SDN forum with recurring inspection, you will get lot and lot information.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check my reply for your previous thread.same I have pasted below.

In QA07 additional goods movemnt lot rcurring inspection

Their is option Lot creation only you may have selected same option their fore in your case only lots get generated & posting not possible for you.

their are another 4 option to inspection at lot creation, to bolck stock at lot creation, To inspection at inspection date ,to block at inspection date.

So if you want move your stock to inspection then select option To inspection at inspection date.

If you wabt to move stock to block then select to block at inspection date.

If you keep run in days keep 7 days .In that case lot will get generated 7 days before actual inspection date & if you want to post lot to inspection on same date then select option to inspection stock at lot creation so that before 7 days of actual retest date lot will get moved to inspection.

Regards

SANIL

In my addition to earlier reply now if you want to move your stock to inspection you can do it by MB1b with 322 movement. Then new lot will get generated ( In material master 08 inspection type should be active )

SANIL

Edited by: Sanil Vadke on Mar 30, 2010 5:56 PM

Edited by: Sanil Vadke on Mar 30, 2010 5:57 PM