cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check-In a document in SOLAR02 and changing autom. the responsible person?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I check-in a document in SOLAR02 the responsible person is still the old one which created the document.

Only if I go to the attributes I can change the responsible manually.

Is there a possibility to automatically set the responsible person when doing the check-in with the actual user?

Thanks for you help in advance.

Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

The field "Person Responsible" can only contain Business Partners, who are maintained in the role "Employee". All Business Partners maintained in the general role can be selected for the field "Reported By".

A detailed information on this issue can be found in the documentation to be reached under the transaction SPRO:

SAP Solution Manager > Basic Settings > SAP Solution Manager System > Service Desk > Business Partners > Create Message Processor

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anyone know something about using a badi/bapi for that issue?

Thanks & regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any idea?

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not a 100% sure but as far as i know you cannot configure it to change automatically the responsible for the document everytime someone edits it.

I also personally believe that the responsible for the document should always be the one who created since you can see in the history of the document who edited it and the previous versions.

kindly,

Fabricius Zatti