cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice(which are complete already) grouping for just output purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have requirement to group the invoices which are complete through VF01 and VF04, and to create an output using the smart from that we have developed

I understand VF21 actually to create Invoice list which are due for the payer.

So I understand that canu2019t be used for this purpose.

Could you please suggest if VF21 still can be used to group the completed Invoices or else

Could you suggest if there is an alternative.

Quick response would be of great help.

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

from an output point of view I can't see why the invoice list should not suit you.

What we implemented is an invoice list which groups all materials and agregated quantities and values and send that document to the customer. is two pages maximum (unless there is a credit memo list).

it works fine for us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidi,

Thanks. i thought VF21 is only to group invoices whcih are due for payer. And i thoght if billing already done it would not be possible to create invocie list.

Please clarify.

if i can still use to group them it would be of greate help.let me try with invoices which are paid.

Regards

Siva

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

the invoice list does not do any postings to FI. the billing documents does.

So we create the whole pocess order to cash, so we create the billing documents - which all have the same date end of month let's say 31.03.2010.

then on 31.03 we generate the invoice list through VF24, which aggreagtes all the billing documents in one single invoice list ad probably a credit memo list if we made credit memo during the period.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed