cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type which can be deleted in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have the below mentioned requirement.Please let me know how we can fulfill this requirement.

"The condition type must be triggered automatically during sales order creation and manually deleted if business approval has been provided to do so."

currenlty the condition type has created with the following options

the condition type is for discount or surcharge and it has marked for group condition, group condition indicator 1,marked for Item level condition.Automatic entry has priority etc.

Regards,

Hari Challa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Your requirement is

"The condition type must be triggered automatically during sales order creation and manually deleted if business approval has been provided to do so."

So If you have choosen A -- Automatic entry has priority

Then your requirement has been completed The condition type must be triggered automatically during sales order creation

and in T-code V/06 --> in the column Changes which can be done --> Check the box "Delete"

Then your second requirement will be fulfill that manually deleted if business approval has been provided to do so

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

I have already tried with the solutions which you have mentioned,but still I am unable to delete the condition record in sales order.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may check in your pricing procedure V/08 whether it is marked as mandatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

After checked the box in condition type, have you created a new order and tried to delete the condition type.

Or

You are trying it in the existing order.

Please try to do it in a fresh cycle.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT

I have a similar issue with deleting a rebate condition from the sales order line item. I get an error message Condition XXnn cannot be deleted. I tried the approach mentioned above for Condition type, but I didn't have any luck with it. Appreciate your help.

Suri

lossie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

Did you manage with the this. Were you able to delete a condition type in a rebate credit memo?

I noticed you are only able to delete it if you are doing a final settlement but does not allow you to delete it when you carry out a partial one.

Anyone with a similar issue and how did you resolve it?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to V/06 - select the condition type

Maintain the following

Manual entries = C ( Manual Entries has High priority)

Delete indicator should be selected

check and revert

Senthils

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if condition is set automatically it must have a access sequence assigned and condition records are maintained.

Have you tried to set it to Free -option A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The option Free is not worked here.It will only tells that the condition type can be either automatic or manual.But my requirement is it has to be triggere automatically in the sales order and I can able to delete it at item level whenever business has approved to do so.

Regards,

Hari Challa.