cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

common distribution channel and devision

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expert

i have one sales organization-0001 three Distribution channel- 01,common distribution channel,02-distribution channel,03-distribution channel and 4 divisions. Hz-common divisions.,Oz,AZ,CZ. so my clients requirement is he wants to create customer master and material master record will be created sales organization 0001. distribution channel --01,02,03 and common division 00 and material master should be sales organization 0001, distribution channel 00 ( common distribution channel) and all division and sales order should be sales organization 0001 and all distribution channel and all division. plz giv me the solution as soon as possible.

Edited by: rajeshm on Mar 30, 2010 11:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain common distribution channel through VOR1 and common division through VOR2.

In this case , if u create a master record for that common division or distribution channel, then the master record will be applicable for all reference distribution channel/division.

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain the common distribution channel for customer and material in VOR1.

If the conditions are different according to the distribution channel than keep that dist channel and do not assign a common one.

do the same for the division in VOR2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for your my i have one sales organization 1000 and distribution channel00 for common and D1 d7 totally 7 distribution channel and 8 division so how can i maintained in vor1 my clients requirement is customer master should be prepared in all (00--- d7 ) distribution channel and material master was prepared in only 00 distribution channel and sales order should be maintain all distribution channel and all division.