cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Vendor name and Material text in FAGLL03 transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am executing FAGLL03 report which display Vendor No and material No in item level but I want Vendor name and Material text to be display for every vendor no. and material no.

Please let me know any approach to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Steve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

I am having the same problem for implementing FAGLL03, will you please share how did u resolved the problem. What was the cause of error?

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First read [ Note 984305 - Line item: Definition of special fields (T021S)|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/984305] and [those threads at sdn|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/search.jspa?threadID=&q=984305+FAGLL03&objID=c42&dateRange=all&numResults=15&rankBy=10001].

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raymond,

I searched the tables and I found 2 New G\L tables ..FAGLFLEXT,FAGLFKEXA .

Ist of all I have to add the vendor text field in one of the table.

Please let me where should I add this field?

After adding then I can go for coding using BADI .

My requirement to add vendor text adjacent to Vendor number.

I am new to BTE(Bussiness Transaction Events).

Thanks and Regards

Steve

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solution for FBLxN

1. Extend the structure RFPOSX and RFPOS with a new append structure.

2. Run the RFPOSXEXTEND report.

3. Create BTE 1650 (Business Transaction Event). For this purpose, copy the sample function module SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650 into the customer namespace.

4. Activate the module in transaction FIBF. Go to 'Settings -> Products -> ... of a customer' and create a product. You can choose the name of the product and the description. Set the 'Active' indicator and save.

5. Go to 'Settings -> P/S Modules -> ... of a customer' and include an entry for event 00001650 with your new product and function module. Save the entry.

Solution for FAGLL03

1. Extend the structure FAGLPOSX by double clicking component type CI_FAGLPOSX.

2. Create and activate an implementation for the 'FAGL_ITEMS_CH_DATA' BAdI 'CHANGE_ITEMS' method.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I got an error below while displaying name field in FAGLL03 in layout ...

Internal error in ANALYZE_ACT_FIELDCAT

Message no. MSITEM012

Diagnosis

An internal error has arisen in the form routine ANALYZE_ACT_FIELDCAT for program RFITEM_INC.

This is due to inconsistencies between table T021S (special fields) and structure RFPOSEXT.

System Response

During the processing of special fields in the line item list, errors and even a program termination may occur.

Procedure

Recreate the special fields in Customizing. If the error occurs again, contact SAP.

Is it possible to add an extra field or not?

Thanks and Regards

Steve

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re-read the OSS [Note 984305|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/984305] for "Known problems with special fields", and re-run the ITEM_STRUC_EXTENSION FM (parameters FAGLPOSY, FAGLPOSYEXT, T021S, D, ' ') and the RFPOSXEXTEND and BALVBUFDEL reports.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raymod,

Again I am getting the same error after executing all reports and FM.

Internal error in ANALYZE_ACT_FIELDCAT

Message no. MSITEM012

Diagnosis

An internal error has arisen in the form routine ANALYZE_ACT_FIELDCAT for program RFITEM_INC.

This is due to inconsistencies between table T021S (special fields) and structure RFPOSEXT.

System Response

During the processing of special fields in the line item list, errors and even a program termination may occur.

Procedure

Recreate the special fields in Customizing. If the error occurs again, contact SAP.

Can you pls check it out in your system if you can?

It is not working here ..

Thanks and Regards

Steve

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Did one of the report/FM raise an error ?

- Via SE11 is there any information in the activation log of FAGLPOSYEXT ?

- Did you add some field(s) twice, once via append to FAGLPOSE and a second time via Customizing ?

- Did one field contains a '/' ?

We have some(...) zz-fields appended and some u_fields added via customizing, and the report dont run into any error (46c-fbl*n in production and ECC6 Ehp4-FAGLL03 sandbow now)

Regards,

Raymond