cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment Error on J2EE / Enterprise Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I build an J2EE / Enterprise Application for external libraries. Build works fine, but when I want to deploy the DC I get following exception:

An error occurred while deploying the deployment item 'xxx_ear~fop'.; nested exception is: 
	com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3297] An error occurred during deployment of sdu id: xxx_ear~fop
sdu file path: F:\usr\sap\xxx\J00\j2ee\cluster\server1\temp\tc~bl~deploy_controller\archives\5538\xxx~ear~fop.ear
version status: HIGHER
deployment status: Admitted
description: 
. Cannot update it.

1. File:D:\workspace71.jdi\3\DCs\xxx\ear\fop\_comp\gen\default\deploy\xxx~ear~fop.ear
	Name:ear~fop
	Vendor:xxx
	Version:20100330111939
	Deploy status:Aborted
	Version:HIGHER

Description:
		1. [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6193] Error while ; nested exception is: 
	com.sap.engine.services.library_container.deploy.LCDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.LIB.103] Class-path entry xercesImpl.jar specified in F:\usr\sap\xxx\J00\j2ee\cluster\server1\temp\deploy\work\deploying\xxx~ear~fop.ear1269940895431\xalan-2.7.0.jar/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file cannot be resolved.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

What is the file extension (.ear or .jar) that your trying to deploy in to j2ee server

there is a problem with java version between j2ee engine and your file i mean your file has higher java version that j2ee engine configured version.

If it is .ear or .jar file import it to NWDS and rebuild it with correct j2ee engine setting and then make .ear or .jar and deploy it to j2ee engine.

and if you have any library jar file please check the java version also.

if you do all these steps i think you problem will solve.

Thanks,

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's an ear file Type of the DC is: J2EE / Enterprise Application [sap.com].

The Versions of the J2EE and my DC are the same. I have other DC'S with the same settings. They can be deployed without a problem.

My DC is exactly the same J2EE DC from the other SC, same settings, same Dependencies. I just can't figure out where the problem is.

I followed this blog:

/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2008/11/24/how-to-use-external-jar-files-in-web-dynpro-development-components

Best regards,

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed Problem.

Some old libraries caused the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try removing the Class-path entry xercesImpl.jar from the Build path and redeploy the application.

Refer below links:-

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/JSTSG/%28JSTSG%29%28Deploy%29Problems-P115

Hope above links may help you..

Deepak!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I never done this before, where can I configure the build path?

Best regards,

Peter

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

Please check the version of NWDS and SAP Server.

please try to deply ear file from system administration >> Support

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I found out that I have the same jars in another DC in another SC. Could this be the problem?

I have already undeployed the other library, but error still occurs.

Best regards,

Peter