cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System shows wrong product version in smsy and SMD Setup Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a SOLMAN EHP1 SPS22 running. The Satellite systems are correctly registered in SLD, also the SOLMAN Fetchjobs is running successfully.

I wanted to run the SMD Setup for a NetWeaver ABAP system, when I click in the Setup Wizard on the System the following link is under Managed Products apears: [NOT DIAGNOSTICS RELEVANT] .

By clicking the link you get the products to be managed, but i only two products are for selection.

SAP ERP 6.0 and SAP FSCM 6.0.

In smys checked the assignment in Systems --> <SID> in the Header Tab I clicked Installed Product version. The List in the Pulldown menu in "Product" are the same as above: SAP ERP 6.0 and SAP FSCM 6.0.

I tried to assign the product manually with no luck. Running the Solman_setup for the Diagnostics did not solve the problem either.

Thanks for your help

Murat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are my possible reasons

1) Not diagnostic relevant due to product or Solution Manager/satellites SP level as per note 1010428 or 1274287

2) Perhaps the system needs to be highlighted via checkbox or product type/main instance definition

either in SMSY or in the wizard as a Diagnostic relevant system

Best wishes

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

In SolMan, goto t-code SMSY-> Product Definitions-> Select any product.

On the right hand side, click on the button "System Roles"-> Click "Select Product".

Now activate the relevant product as required by clicking on the "Active" checkbox.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Rinkal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1.Did you refresh the SMSY from SLD by excute SMSY_SETUP tran ?

2.Did you update the Component Repository Content (CR Content) in the System Landscape Directory (SLD).(note 669669)?

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

To solve this issue and configure all systems in a proper way. Use the following guide.http://service.sap.com/diagnostics => Media Library... => SAP Solution Manager Landscape Setup Guide.

This guide explains step by step what to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Tip,

I went trough this document already. The Issue was still the same

Regards

Murat