SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Accoutn and Commitment Item Relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question about relation of G/L Account and Commitment Item.

Is it possible that one G/L account have relation with several Commitment Item? (1:N relation)

If I don't use derivaiton rule or G/L master data, Can I input the Commitment item manually?

Please clarify !

Rgds

KyungIn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. No. The opposite is possible, i.e. one commitment item is derived from several G/Ls. If you want to derive different commitment items from one G/L, obviously, additional condition should be put in place.

2. Yes, if you don't provide any rule for the derivation of commitment item, you'll be able to enter it manually, but be aware that for some postings 'behind the curtains' you won't have the option to provide this data.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. No. The opposite is possible, i.e. one commitment item is derived from several G/Ls. If you want to derive different commitment items from one G/L, obviously, additional condition should be put in place.

2. Yes, if you don't provide any rule for the derivation of commitment item, you'll be able to enter it manually, but be aware that for some postings 'behind the curtains' you won't have the option to provide this data.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your helpful reply.

Regards

Kyungin