Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Book Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for ur information...

Please find the i am facing problem below ...

Rolling Forecast System design the process is to calculate Rolling Forecasts for the future 6 Months.Demand Planner willl utilize the statistical forecast values starting from next month for 6 months.

We have a Liters and KG's two Planning Book, still date data is coming 6 months only. But Now my requirements is we want to data 12 months once. how to change this logic in planning book level.

Ex:

Planning Book -12 months Data----->DSO

Please provide me solutions Step-by-step... So, I am very struggling now please...

Thanks in Advance..

Regards

Kavitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kavita, Bharathi,

The data view displays the data as per the Planning Bucket Profile. The PBP defines the extent/periodicity in which data needs to be displayed. To change from 6 months to 12 months do the following:

1). Either create a new PBP or change the existing one using Tx /SAPAPO/TR30. For 12 months you shopuld have:

Number=12

Peridodicity='M'

2). Access Tx /SAPAPO/SDP8B

Give the Planning Book and data view and enter 'EDIT' mode.

In the upcoming mode click on the "Planning Book" button on top left corner.

In the upcoming window open the 'Data View' Taband enter your new PBP in "TB profile ID (Future) Keep pressing "Continue" (bottom left) till you see the COMPLETE button. press complete.

Now when you access the PB/DV you should see 12 months data. Make sure that your planning area has been initialised upto 12 months.

Thank You.

Cheers!

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

I am still very unclear about your requirements. From whatever little I udnerstand is that you have a plannign book/ data view with 6 months future time horizon. So you see data for 6 months in the future. Now you want to change that to 12 months? Is that correct? What is the role of DSO here?

Cheers!

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Yes, Correct Abhi, I think u got the point...

here DSO means once DP works finish that data will be move and reach in SAP BI (DSO).

my requirement is...

Planning Book/ Data View we have a data 6 months future time of data, but we want to change in 12 months of future time of data...

This is my issue., where we change the data... Please provide solutions, this is first time I am working in APO DP side.

Please ASAP...

Thanks once again Advance..

Bye,

Bharathi.