cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returnable packaging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dea Friends,

I want to use returnable packaging & completed all configuraiton.

In material master I gave item category group as LEIH.

Now when i want to give packaging praposal in the sales order I could able to select returnable packaging material however I am not able trigger this material as a line item while creating delivery

Please help me in this.

Thanks for your support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you enter returnable material as packing proposal in Sales order, the packing material will come as line item in the delivery only after you complete the packing proces in VL01n. If you want to immediately see the returnable packing item as line item when u go to VL01n, then the item must be entered as line item in the sales order itself insted of entering in the packing proposal. Even after this, if you are not able to get it, then check if the correct item category was determined for LEIH that you have entered in material master.

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freinds,

Thanks I got the answer, If we use returnable material in the sales order with item category group LEIH, packaging item doesnt add automatically during deliver

However once we do PGI that item posted to customer special stock.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pratap,

Can you help me with the complete process and configuration. we have to pack liquid into returnable bottles for our

process whic is required now.

thaku.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur copy contriol settings for Ret,peck item category in VTLA

AND..

You can do Ret.pack during delivery not in Sales order..

Check this link for more info

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/HTML/120_EN_US.htm

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Mar 30, 2010 3:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

> however I am not able trigger this material as a line item while creating delivery

Hi,

Can you elaborate your problem. What do you mean by not ablt to trigger the material in delivey.

Is it that you are not able to create delivey or what.....kindly elaborate the problem little in detail

regards,

Sagar