cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Sales order then purchase order through IDocs using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario where I have to create the Sales Order and purchase order. Important thing is after successful creation of Sales Order then only purchase order needs to be created.

Is it possible to achieve the above thing in XI using Idocs..Should I need to go for BAPI's.

Waiting for the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I have a scenario where I have to create the Sales Order and purchase order. Important thing is after successful creation of Sales Order then only purchase order needs to be created.

You have to use BPM for this.

> Is it possible to achieve the above thing in XI using Idocs..Should I need to go for BAPI's.

If you know the BAPI's then you can avoide BPM because in that case you can go for inbound proxy and inside the proxy code you can make sure the creation of SO & PO in desired order. You can also do the error handling very efficiently in R3 in comparison to XI.

Regards,

Sarvesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can control the flow in XI like after creating salers orderthen only crete purchase order.

like executing two mappings one after other.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for the reply.. but if any mapping error occurs in creation of sales order automatically the purchase order will be created that should not happen..