cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Well after doing all the configurations in R/3 and SRM to replicate master data...i deleted DNL_CUST_PROD0 and DNL_CUST_PROD1 from r3ac3, and again there itself i created both but am unable to load material group and material type....please give me the tips so that i can resolve this issue.

Vijendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Tim and Mr.SG,

Well i solved that issue.....infact i tried to delete SMOEAC but it is not accepting..well during that deletion of those two objects there are otherfiles (Mapping Modules and Table/structures) were deteled, so we need to retrieve those modules and structures from the respective objects.

Regards,

Vijendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijendra,

How did you retrieve the mapping objects and table structures?

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Tim and Mr.SG,

Well i solved that issue.....infact i tried to delete SMOEAC but it is not accepting..well during that deletion of those two objects there are otherfiles (Mapping Modules and Table/structures) were deteled, so we need to retrieve those modules and structures from the respective objects.

Regards,

Vijendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Tim and Mr.SG,

Regards,

Vijendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't know if this is the best solution but what you could try to do is deleting your SMOEAC entities you created and re-settting those up. I think that right after creating SMOEAC sites these programs are created in your system.

Give it a try.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijendra,

What error are you seeing? Did you check R3AM1? SMQ1/SMQ2?

SG