cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After submitting adobe forms, nothing happens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Our scenario is, from R/3 Enterprise we are RFCing to NW04s based adobe system. The form gets displayed in R/3 and then after keyin the input, it submitted. At this moment, nothing is happening, I wonder if the relevant event is getting triggered. However i have no way to validate this, we have run http trace,smicm trace and system trace in SAP however after sumission nothing happens and we get a message stating "page cannot be displayed". How i can validate whether after submission any event is getting triggered. We are using 3rd party Adobe forms.

Regards

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was with a table which had a space in it at the beginning of the field. This meant that the URL getting generated is not invoking correct application. Once space is removed all went well. Sorry for delay

Former Member
0 Kudos

it was a problem in the configuration

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please close the thread with proper details on what helped to solve the issue instead of closing it with one liners/words.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

there are things that must be clarified:

- RFCing to NW04s based adobe system --->>> I am not aware of any adobe based netweaver, do you mean ADS installed on that system?

- The form gets displayed in R/3 and then after keyin the input, it submitted. --->>> why is the form displayed? from where you get the form? what happens next? what is the submission process? send form from one system to another... and what is the handler program/ job/ anything in the reciever system?

- We are using 3rd party Adobe forms. --->>> What does that mean? Not a SAP integration, no ADS etc.?

Please clarify and we can dscuss that further,

regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally after submission an event gets triggered and data is converted into XML for further processing.