cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number tab(unit to be inspected) missing in rework lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Serial number tab(unit to be inspected) missing in rework lot for production i.e

1. Done RR for 03 qty & 02 qty for rework here serial no. tab appears

2. Insert control key in CO02

3. Rework lot generated but in RR serial no.(unit to be inspected) tab missing

4. MM02 activated serial no. indicator

Thanks & Regards

Gajendranath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Detail Explanation of Rework in Production (03 - Inspection type)

1. Created Production Order

2. Confirmed the production Order

3. QA32 - RR done for 03 qty out of 05 qty & kept 02 qty for rework here serial no. tab (unit to be inspected) appear

4. Goto production confirmation, put 03 qty in Yield & 02 qty in Rework

5. Added rework control key in change production order

6. QA32 - Rework lot created(i.e Insp lot no.will be same for 03 & 05 step) here serial no. tab (unit to be inspected) missing in RR

Here my requirement is system should show 02 serial number for rework qty( it should show all 05 qty serial number in RR unit to be inspected tab)

But here requirement is unit to be inspected tab in RR for rework inspection lot required

Any setting required for this

Thanks & Regards

Gajendranath

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gajendranath,

Well I am still confused. What I have understood is as follows. Correct me if goes wrong.

1. You have created the production order for material say XYZ

2. In material master of XYZ under QM view you might have maintained inspection type 03 and 04.

3. Now you created the order

4. You released the order

5. Here, the moment you released the order one inspection lot against the same order might have been created under origin 03 with inspection type 03.

6. You might be aware that 03 inspection type does not deal with stock posting and hence serial number assignments at this stage may not be feasible by system.

7. You are trying to do RR at this stage for inspection type03. The goods receipt against this order has not yet been done.My question is whether at this stage you expect serial numbers to appear?

Also 05 Qty mentioned by you is the quantity produced (GR qty) or sample size of inspection lot 03?

I think, serial numbers are assigned to inspection lot only if the GR is done i.e. for inspection lot 04 and not for 03.

Best Regards

Anand Rao

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganjendra,

Will you please elaborate the requirement? Which inspection type are you using there? Do you mean to say that at the time of production declaration serial numbers were assigned and these are now not visible in inspection lot?

Best Regards,

Anand Rao